Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy to say my list is complete but not yet finished.

Hey everyone, I can now say that my list is complete, I have found 6 more sites that allow adult sites but even better news I found some sites that I have not yet seen around, from surfing these foriegn sites. For the autosurf exchange AutoHits has been giving me the best results, I will be moving them to the number one spot. So I will keep everyone posted on who has the best results but for now here is the new list.

(Not much changed with manual, will leave it the same for now.)


List of Top 10 Manual Traffic Exchanges:

  1. EasyHits4u
  2. ProClickExchange
  3. TrafficWitch
  4. TopTierTraffic
  5. TrafficG
  6. Soaring4Traffic
  7. FarmTraffic
  8. WebBizInsider
  9. TezakTrafficPower
  10. HitSafari

    List of Top 10 Autosurf exchanges:


    Attention! A lot of these sites are not in English, I highly suggest using Google Chrome for their simple translator, it works very well. I also suggest while surfing turn the translator off. You can simply do this in options. Most English autosurfs sites will simply not allow adult sites for some reason.

    1. AutoHits
    2. ShalomAutohHits
    3. AutoVisitas
    4. AutoSurf
    5. ItalySurf
    6. HispanicHits
    7. Website-Traffic
    8. AdsTrek
    9. Ebesucher
    10. xxxRatedSurf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment